UCCS Student Portal Login: The University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) is a campus of the University of Colorado system, the state university system of Colorado. UCCS was established in the year 1965. Bruce D. Benson is the president of University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS). The motto of UCCS is ‘Let your Light Shine’. Today, UCCS is consistently ranked as one of the top Western regional universities by U.S. News & World Report, and the colleges and programs are accredited and top-ranked in their fields. More importantly, UCCS remain forever committed to the success of their students and to the betterment of the Southern Colorado community.
Approximately 12,000 students enrolled as of fall 2016 with almost 5,000 students participating in programs and instruction offered through online and academic outreach efforts. 84% of the students are enrolled in undergraduate programs and 14% are pursuing graduate study. 53% of the students are female, 47% are male and 29% identify themselves as ethnic minority students. Approximately 92% of the students originate from Colorado, 12% come from out-of-state and 315 are international. Students from all 50 states and 49 countries are represented as UCCS. 28% of the students are first-generation students and nearly two-thirds of the undergraduates receive financial aid through loans and grants. The official website of UCCS is www.uccs.edu.
UCCS Student Portal login University of Colorado Springs MyUCCS Portal sign in
UCCS Student Portal Login
University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) has created an online web portal for their students which is commonly known as UCCS Portal. The UCCS Portal is a website where students can manage the majority of their school systems like classes and pay stubs. Students can also add, drop, and swap classes for their curriculums and can pay their bills using the UCCS Student Portal. UCCS Student Portal allows the Students to access the information regarding academics, grades, exams, schedule, courses, results and much more. Students can also apply for the scholarships through the UCCS Student Portal. UCCS Bookstore is also available to the students, through which they can reserve the books. Therefore, Students can access the books in online mode through the UCCS Student Portal. Students will get the notifications about the upcoming events and activities taking place at the university through the UCCS Student Portal. So students can access their personal information along with academics related information using the UCCS Student Portal. Below, we have provided the guidelines UCCS Student Portal Login.
UCCS Student Portal Login Guide
In order to log in to UCCS Student Portal, students will need the Login Credentials such as Username and Password. Username and Password should be created by students during their first time login. Below, we have discussed the login procedure in detail.
- Visit the official site UCCS or click on this link.
- At the right side of the Home Page, you will find the option ‘Students’.
- Click on that, a new page will be opened.
- Click on ‘Log In’.
- Select ‘myUCCS Portal’ from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Username and Password in the required fields.
- After entering the login credentials, click on Login button.
- Now you can manage your account information.
UCCS Student Portal-Password Help
If you have forgotten the password, you can recover or reset the password by following the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Visit the ‘myUCCS Portal‘.
- Click on ‘Need Password Help?’ link which is located under the Log In button.
- Below page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the required link and recover/reset your password.
Steps to be followed to Change the UCCS Password:
- Visit the UCCS Student Portal.
- Click on ‘Need Password Help?’ link.
- Click on ‘Update Password’ link.
- A new page will be opened.
- Enter the old password and the new password in the required fields.
- Confirm the new password by entering it again.
- And click on ‘Submit’ button.
With the help of Account Maintenance Menu, you can explore the following services:
- You can Claim your account.
- You can Update the password.
- You can Recover your account.
- You can change the Account recovery options.
- You can check the Account Status.
- You can check the Account Lookup, where you can find the UCCS Username.
- You can use the Assistance service provided by UCCS.
We hope that the above information will be useful to you. If you still have questions or doubts regarding UCCS Student Portal Login ask us through comments. If you find this post useful please do not forget to share it with your friends and keep visiting our site more updates. Thanks for visiting our site 🙂